New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory . . . Northern Territory . . . Queensland . . . South Australia . . . Tasmania . . . Victoria . . . Western Australia
4 RAR Associations of Australia
The Fighting Fourth
MALAYA / SARAWAK - SOUTH VIETNAM - TIMOR & TIMOR LESTE - IRAQ - AFGHANISTAN
4 RAR Colours
Click to enlarge
RAR Cap Badge
Click to enlarge
Join the 4 RAR Association
It's your battalion . . . . Your mates . . . . Your family
Please note that ALL annual fees assist your State Association in circulating news of the 4 RAR Association and battalion events within your state and nationally.
the motto of the Royal Australian Regiment
1. The following shall be the classes of membership for the 4 RAR Association, Qld, Inc.
a. Full Membership,
b. Associate Membership,
c. Life Membership, &
d. Honorary Membership
Full Membership 2. Full membership provides full voting rights and access to all member service benefits to all serving and former members of the Battalion and to members of all Corps and Philanthropic Organisations who have served on the posted strength of the Battalion and members of units deemed to have a close association with the Battalion. Similarly, eligible members of the RAN and RAAF may also be offered membership.
3. The conferring of Full Membership shall be dependent on payment of an annual fee, such fee to be decided by the members at an Annual General Meeting or a Special General Meeting called to address the payment of annual fees to be imposed.
Associate Membership 4. Associate membership provides access to all member service benefits but no voting rights. Eligibility criteria shall be determined by the Association but may generally include eligible serving and former members who have not subscribed for full membership, wives of serving and former members and widows and other relatives of deceased members, and those deemed acceptable as Friends of the Association.
5. The conferring of Associate Membership shall be dependent on payment of an annual fee, such fee to be decided by the members at an Annual General Meeting or a Special General Meeting called to address the payment of annual fees to be imposed.
6. Widows or widowers of those members who were formerly financial Full Members of the Association shall not be liable for annual fees.
7. Associate Members may be invited to a position within the Association but not to the Executive Committee.
Life Membership 8. Life Membership provides free membership of the Association together with full voting rights. Life membership may be awarded by the Association to Full Members or Associate Members who have given outstanding service to the Association for a period of not less than an aggregate of five years.
9. A Life Member who was previously a Full Member may hold office within the Association.
Honorary Membership 10. Honorary Membership provides free membership of the Association but with no voting rights. Honorary membership may be awarded by the Association to any person who gives or has given outstanding service to the Association. Eligibility criteria shall be determined by the Association.
11. An Honorary Member may not hold office within the Association. Motion: That the 4 RAR Association Qld, Inc impose an annual membership fee of $30. 00 for Full and Associate Membership, payable by 01 July each year, but that Honorary Members, widows or widowers of 4 RAR members who are invited to, or who request to, become Associate Members will not be subjected to the imposition of membership fees. Carried at the AGM conducted in September 2013..